Monday, August 04, 2008

Before I Am Accused of Being Rude ...

You happen to be reading my first post.

It has been a while since I have been on here, mostly because I have had nothing better to say ... other than "what the f***!?!?!?" Some of you may or may not recognize me as time goes on, but I was once one of the four queens of the Kingdom of Mean. Yeah, that's me ... the one with the sharp tongue, sharp katana, and all the cleavage you could handle. Well, at least that is what my profile picture portrayed.

Today, I am just Kali. I still practice martial arts, I now live in the Seattle area, and work at The Nerdery Microsoft. I must let you all know that in my journey back into the blogosphere, I cannot guarantee the following:
  • Sanity
  • Political Correctness
  • Grammatical Perfection
  • Boredom
  • Boundaries (note: lack thereof and marginal respect of others')

Nice to see you all again ... and even, meet you for the first time.

... the first 5 minutes you won't get back ..

2 comments:

no longer a ms. said...

how long are you going to tell people you're nicer than you are bitchy? lmao! welcome back into the blogosphere my oldest friend in the world.

no longer a ms. said...

welcome back smart ass. :)